|FAQ Maintenance with Remokon|
Every website owner gets asked the same questions over and over again. Why not
compile them into a "Frequently Asked Questions" (FAQ) and let your
visitors find the answers themselves?
Remokon subscription includes a FREE access to FAQ Management Software
Features of Remokon FAQ Manager
- No Software to Install! You do everything from a browser.
- Individually bookmarkable answers. Also known as permalinks these
durable pages allow for bookmarking, sharing with others, and for search
engines to index them. Each Qusetion and Answer can be individually book-marked.
- Categories -- Each FAQ entry can belong to one or more categories.
- Searching -- a Built in Search function allows your visitors to search
through the FAQ
- Restriction -- The Site owner can restrict who has access to the FAQ page.
For example you can say only the paying members have access to your FAQ or
you can say the FAQ is free for all.
- Templating -- You can customize the FAQ Table of Contents. FAQ Search and
individual answer pages to a specific look. The Site Template of your choice
is applied to the FAQ Page as well.
- Easily Add, Delete and Update Entries
- Tracking of Date Added and Date of Last Modification. You can choose
whether or not to disclose this information to the readers or not via an
entry in the FAQ Template
- Statistics -- You can track which answers are read most often and
implement a "Most Popular Questions"
Examples of Sites Using Remokon FAQ Manager
- FAQ on Remokon Software
- Ask Kamats Weblog
Remokon: Features | Sitemap
Lyons Computers: About Us |
Mobile Apps | Cloud Apps | Advertising
© All Rights Reserved. Crowbot, Remokon, Hungry Spider, SimplyBlog
are trademarks of CyberCrow
We follow our industry's best practices in privacy,
Push Notifications, mass e-mail,
search-engine optimizations, and e-commerce.